- The word 'lethologica' describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
- The world record for time without sleep is 264 hours (11 days) by Randy Gardner in 1965.
- A giraffe's heart weighs an incredible 24 pounds.
- The brain continues sending electrical wave signals for 37 hours after death
- There is enough iron in a human being to make one small nail.
- There are 1 million ants for every person in the world
The fantastic website, 'Unnecessary Knowledge' can provide you with more useless information.